Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where can I get a horrifying game about ghost hunting and spirits?

I want to be trilled because I'm so bored with my dress up games.

anyway I just want a downloadable game not the real ghost hunting.hehe

suggestions?Where can I get a horrifying game about ghost hunting and spirits?
You could try this game:- http://exmafia.com?REF=19782

It is very addicting, your quest is to become on of the best criminal minds in the underworld. You can do crimes, hit the gym, attack other players and much, much more!

If you try this game, go to crimes, and do the "Sell fake Drugs" option until you are around level 5 then things become slightly easier and you can try the other crimes. The "sell fake drugs" Crime only takes 1 brave from your stat counter (which regenerates) and paysout the most of all the 1 Brave crimes, and more than even some of the more difficult crimes.Where can I get a horrifying game about ghost hunting and spirits?
get a xbox 360 and Ghost busters game is coming out soonWhere can I get a horrifying game about ghost hunting and spirits?
Get Catlevania 1: Dawn of sorrow

2: Area of sorrow

3: judgement

or halo 3,2,1, left 4 dead, or just kee[ playing the scary maze game over and over again.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment