Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is a really good crossbow for hunting big game?

Hey guys, recently a friend of mine has gotten me into bow and crossbow hunting, and it's such a thrill aside from rifle hunting. Are there any experienced crossbow users out there? I'm going to invest in one, and was just wanting some ideas on a very good one... Thank you...What is a really good crossbow for hunting big game?
There are good crossbows available from Horton, Barnett, Ten-point and Excalibur,



I have a 225 pound Excalibur. It works very well for me. It is a recurve, not a compound. I prefer the simplicity of the recurve, there are less things that can go wrong.

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/What is a really good crossbow for hunting big game?
Hands down, Excalibur.What is a really good crossbow for hunting big game?
Scorpyd

No comments:

Post a Comment