Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do I get a hunting license and what do I need?

Do I need a license for a bow as I would with a rifle?

I prefer to learn with a bow but advice on this would help to guide me in the right direction.



Is there a required course for a hunting permit?



ANY advice on getting into hunting game would really help!How do I get a hunting license and what do I need?
Hunting permit or gun permit?

Try Cabela's or your local fleet farm for one of those hunting license.

Have fun %26amp; Be careful!
i think you do need a license, since you do need a license for a gun... but i hope you're not planning on killing any animals...How do I get a hunting license and what do I need?
I got a permit to get my hunting license by taking a hunting class. I don't think you can get a hunting license without a permit.How do I get a hunting license and what do I need?
In order to get a hunting license you need to have a certificate of passing a hunters ed class. The only exception is if you were born before January 1, 1973 you can purchase a hunting license outright. Even for bow hunting you still need to pass the generic hunting class. You can buy hunting license anywhere from walmart, cabelas, fleet farm, and gander mountain. Hope this helps...OH and PS ms animal rights up there...you don't need a license for a gun in all states the minimum to buy a long gun is 18 and pistols are 21...in certain states you need a FOID car..firearms owners identification card. Not only for firearms but bow and arrow as well....so dont answer unless you know what your talking about...thanks
Hey words of wisdom!



It sounds like complete words of stupidity to me!



I hope your not going to kill any animals.What kind of answer is that?



What do you think the person who asked this Question is going bird watching ?



Go try to save some animals somewhere else or what ever it is that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment