Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is the best multiplayer hunting game out there for the Xbox 360?

Please no smartass comments like "Red Dead Redemption" or "Pretend enemies on CoD are deer". I want something like Cabelas that has multiplayer so I can hunt with a friend. Thanks.What is the best multiplayer hunting game out there for the Xbox 360?
There's really no hunting game for the 360 that has online. At least not that I can think of. I went through a phase where I bought a lot of hunting games. Any Cabela's game is good but like I said I haven't really found one that's online.What is the best multiplayer hunting game out there for the Xbox 360?
I can't think of any either. But I love Oregon Trail. I KNOW it's old skool, but it has hunting and i just love it. But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment