Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Are there any games on the Wii platform that don't get old?

My friends are really, really, into Super Smash Bros Brawl, but I'm am sincerely tired of that game. I want a game that really takes advantage of the Wii's wireless remotes. Is Link's Crossbow Hunting game a good game? Or call of duty?Are there any games on the Wii platform that don't get old?
I've really enjoyed mario kart wii, super mario galaxy, call of duty 3, and legend of zelda. All of those games will allow hours of enjoyment.
Tiger Woods 09

Madden 09

Fifa 09

--------

Animal Crossing

--------

Mario Kart Wii

Trauma Center: New blood



^^Just off the top of my head...Are there any games on the Wii platform that don't get old?
Try the Metroid game for Wii

I thoroughly enjoyed that and it fully uses the wiimote and nunchuckAre there any games on the Wii platform that don't get old?
mario kart wii, mario baseball, dbz boudaki tenkaichi 3,

wii sports,call of duty 5 (online), and the best game ever made the legend of zelda twilight princess
Trauma Center and Endless Ocean for me - both are very VERY good and very replayable.



Also Mario Kart online is a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment