Thursday, January 19, 2012

What are some of the Best Fishing and Hunting games for the Wii that would be true to life, but fun for kids?

So I love to fish and have a pretty good handle on that, but I have no idea what a good hunting experience is like. My nephews really want a great hunting game for the Nintendo Wii. I have no idea what to get them. I would also like to throw in a fishing game too (just to stick it to my brother :P ). The kids have to learn where the real fun is after all ;).What are some of the Best Fishing and Hunting games for the Wii that would be true to life, but fun for kids?
Bass Pro Shops just released these two games that might be of interest to you. The Strike Tournament Edition and The Hunt Trophy Showdown. I have been playing these and find them to be really enjoyable. The are what you expect from the graphics of the Wii but the play of the game is top notch.What are some of the Best Fishing and Hunting games for the Wii that would be true to life, but fun for kids?
I have Cabelas Big Game Hunter for the Wii and I always found it pretty enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment