Friday, January 27, 2012

Looking for / need advice on xbox360 deer hunting games?

My boyfriends birthday is coming up. I'd like to get him 1 or more xbox 360 deer hunting games.



My boyfriend enjoys hunting deer, sometimes turkey. Mostly deer.



One day we were shopping he noticed a wii deer hunting game that included a gun for the game and he lit up and wanted it so bad. However we only have an xbox360.



I looked online, and the only xbox360 deer hunting games I could find are

Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 for xbox360

Cabela's North American Adventures for Xbox360



My questions are:

1.) Do you know anything about eather of those games listed above?

a: do they work?

b: which one is better and why?

c: tell me a little about what you do in the game

d: or are they both not worth buying



Last question is:

2.) Are their any other DEER ONLY hunting games for xbox360 that you know of?

A: If so what are they called?

B: Which stores can I look for them at?

C: Where online do I look for them?

D: Why do you recomend them?

E: What do you do in the game?



Thank you so much for your help! I'm at a loss as I dont hunt and I honestly dont ever play xbox360 only he does. Also I'm unsure what would be the best game to get and I am having alot of trouble finding any deer hunting games.Looking for / need advice on xbox360 deer hunting games?
don't know about only deer hunting but i have a game called dangerous hunts 2011 and in it you use a gun that you can hold in real life or you can use a Controller and you hunt animals that fight back and its Pretty fun i like it allot

No comments:

Post a Comment