Friday, January 27, 2012

Looking for / need advice on xbox360 deer hunting games.?

My boyfriends birthday is coming up. I'd like to get him 1 or more xbox 360 deer hunting games.



My boyfriend enjoys hunting deer, sometimes turkey. Mostly deer.



One day we were shopping he noticed a wii deer hunting game that included a gun for the game and he lit up and wanted it so bad. However we only have an xbox360.



I looked online, and the only xbox360 deer hunting games I could find are

Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 for xbox360

Cabela's North American Adventures for Xbox360



My questions are:

1.) Do you know anything about eather of those games listed above?

a: do they work?

b: which one is better and why?

c: tell me a little about what you do in the game

d: or are they both not worth buying



Last question is:

2.) Are their any other DEER ONLY hunting games for xbox360 that you know of?

A: If so what are they called?

B: Which stores can I look for them at?

C: Where online do I look for them?

D: Why do you recomend them?

E: What do you do in the game?



Thank you so much for your help! I'm at a loss as I dont hunt and I honestly dont ever play xbox360 only he does. Also I'm unsure what would be the best game to get and I am having alot of trouble finding any deer hunting games.Looking for / need advice on xbox360 deer hunting games.?
Rent first if he likes buy, There will always be better ones out there in the future
I never have played any deer hunting on the X-Box. I would guess that the Cabela's games are decent. Someone once gave me a big rear projection television. I wanted to hook up a deer hunting game to it while it was sitting in the back yard and shoot the deer with a .30-06. I figured with a rear projection screen, we could get off a number of shots before it died. We left the TV outside and it rained before I got a chance to try it. P.S. Before any of you idiots complain about shooting in the back yard, we have a 800 yd shooting range in the back yard.Looking for / need advice on xbox360 deer hunting games.?
No deer hunting game is realistic.

If they were you would be sighting in your rifle before hand choosing different bullet weights asking questions on yahoo scouting for months in advance then sitting in a tree stand freezing your *** off for hours.

But I have played both the games you mentioned I have north american adventures and its a fun game.

Don't buy any game for the wii that has a gun,play it and you will see why.

There is a deer only game called cabelas trophy bucks I haven't played it thoughLooking for / need advice on xbox360 deer hunting games.?
Either one. They should come as a package with a gun (controller) for around 60-70 dollars. If the gun has a scope, he can look through it to "track" his prey. The scope also illuminates the vitals (heart and a pair of lungs) and gives him a bronze-gold medal for his kill. Either size, distance or difficulty determines the medal, and I bet he will always go for gold-he's killin' something.

I don't think there are any DEER ONLY games. He will have to be a equal opportunity killing machine.

My wife got me the N American Hunts, its fun and the gun makes it more interactive.

Advice: Don't get pissed if he spends more time killing than loving...your brought it on yourself.

Theres always xbox live and call of duty

No comments:

Post a Comment