Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I play free hunting games online?

ineed this for my son who wants to learn to huntWhere can I play free hunting games online?
ok i see both sides of hunting, i personaly enjoy hunting very much and am relatively good at it, and from 1st hand exp the best way to learn to hunt is to actually go hunting. why, i didnt know anything bout hunting when i first went, exept gun safety. before you are aloud to hunt at all, you have to go to a hunter safety class, i took mine at a Gart sports store. but most of my hunting skills my dad taught me, or i taught myself. my opinon, thats the best way to learn, 1st hand exp.



P.S. it would be an exilent idea to got target shooting 1st, to get a feel of how to use a gun.



P.P.S. im not gonna call he 1st guy that answered a moron, i see both sides of hunting. but think about this, 100+ years ago, people couldent just go to the grocery store and buy hamburgurs, you had to hunt for your food. was it wrong to hunt back then?





P.P.P.S. ok, the link doesnt work...so type in, ''free online hunting games'' them click on the result that says, ''ESPN- onling hunting games,'' hope that works for you!









ghttp://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/gener鈥?/a>Where can I play free hunting games online?
Hunting is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment