Friday, January 27, 2012

Looking for/need advice on xbox360 deer hunting games?

My boyfriends birthday is coming up. I'd like to get him 1 or more xbox 360 deer hunting games.



My boyfriend enjoys hunting deer, sometimes turkey. Mostly deer.



One day we were shopping he noticed a wii deer hunting game that included a gun for the game and he lit up and wanted it so bad. However we only have an xbox360.



I looked online, and the only xbox360 deer hunting games I could find are

Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 for xbox360

Cabela's North American Adventures for Xbox360



My questions are:

1.) Do you know anything about eather of those games listed above?

a: do they work?

b: which one is better and why?

c: tell me a little about what you do in the game

d: or are they both not worth buying



Last question is:

2.) Are their any other DEER ONLY hunting games for xbox360 that you know of?

A: If so what are they called?

B: Which stores can I look for them at?

C: Where online do I look for them?

D: Why do you recomend them?

E: What do you do in the game?



Thank you so much for your help! I'm at a loss as I dont hunt and I honestly dont ever play xbox360 only he does. Also I'm unsure what would be the best game to get and I am having alot of trouble finding any deer hunting games.Looking for/need advice on xbox360 deer hunting games?
cabelas north america adventures is the one to get because it more realistic as hunting goes and you can explore alot of placesLooking for/need advice on xbox360 deer hunting games?
i think you can go with Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 i am sure you like Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011.

Challenging/engaging campaign (I played through it, up to the final boss over one weekend with a friend, and it didn't get boring or monotonous)

Lots of unlockables (in the form of shooting galleries)

Shooting galleries galore, and they're very fun. Often times there are more animals than you can squeeze a trigger at. I'd estimate it should take at minimum 50 hours to post decent scores in all the shooting galleries.

Replayability is very, very high... as the galleries are plentiful and engaging.

Gun / wii-mote %26amp; nun chuck holster is ingenious. Very well put together and thought out.

Galleries can be played in co-op OR 4 people taking turns.

Galleries are great if you just have a few minutes here and there... no long time investment is necessary to walk away with an entertaining experience.
  • cosmetics products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment