Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can I use the gun that comes with the Cabelas hunting game to play other games on my wii?

Yes. Since you put the Wii-mote and nun-chuck into the empty shell (the gun) you can us it for any game if you want because it does not matter what accessory (steering wheel, gun, etc.) you have connected to the Wii-mote. If your going to play Mario I wouldn't recommend it but of your going to play COD you should play just fine.Can I use the gun that comes with the Cabelas hunting game to play other games on my wii?
what are you talking about venne.



the sensor bar is just a IR (infrared) leds emitter that all it dose not connect to anything except to the wii for the purpose of getting power nothing more.



It's depends but you can. imo the gun add-ons work best for rail shooter type games.Can I use the gun that comes with the Cabelas hunting game to play other games on my wii?
no, the wii senser bar is only hooked up to the wii mote.

No comments:

Post a Comment